Saturday, June 21, 2008

Canada

Canada is a really great place. I'm fortunate enough to be able to spend a bunch of time here in British Columbia this summer. I feel like this country gets grouped together with America simply based on the fact that they're neighboring countries. I guess it takes a closer look to realize how different they actually are.



Photobucket


This is what Canada looks like. It's a relatively large place. The arrow is pointing to some college, or university. I don't really know I just grabbed this image off google image search.


Photobucket


This has something to do with Canada


Photobucket


This does too.


Photobucket


Great Canadian Beer


Photobucket


In Canada, the beer companies brag about their beer being strong simply by writing "Strong" in big bold letters so nobody gets confused.

No comments: