Sunday, August 30, 2009

August 30th, 2009.

It's been over a year since my last post. I don't know why I haven't posted on here in so long, but that's about to change. Honestly, I'm not blog-bluffing.

A good neighbourhood friend, Dave Doman, was in San Diego last week. He fell skateboarding and hit his head, he is currently in a medically-induced coma being treated in one of the best facilities in Southern California. I talked to close friends last night and they said he was having procedures done to help the swelling go down, and he is expected to make a full recovery. Anyone who reads this please keep him in your thoughts, I can't wait to see him make a speedy recovery and see him ripping around the 'hood on his new bike.

You can see his new whip on 4Q conditioning. His roommate, Chris sent in a photo and an explanation of what happened and Max from 4Q posted it. Get well soon Dave.

4Q Conditioning

Hasta Noche

ef

No comments: