Monday, August 31, 2009

Espana

Earlier this summer my roommates and I had the opportunity to go to Spain. Aside from visiting Madrid and Barcelona, we drank a lot of tinto de verrano. And went to cien montenditos three times a day.


Hondo and Pat, mid-festival.


The man behind the lens. Dan Scanz


Madrid Aeropuerto



Madrid cafe. Menu del dia



I liked Madrid more than Barcey. It was big, and awesome.

This is the best photo ever taken in Spain by anybody in the history of photography. Hondo on the beach, in his underwear, fisting a mojito.

Modern art museum

View from the top of the modern art museum.

This is me the morning after the first night out in Madrid, where I managed to projectile puke Sangria and boxed wine all over the stall of a nightclub bathroom.

Madrid

Famous skate spot

Barcey stoop chillin'

Hondo, Barcey beach-side cafe.

The view from our Madrid hostel

No comments: